Healthy Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Recipe Will Turbocharge Your Morning by Elisa A. Schmitz 30Seconds
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
Servings: 2 to 4
- 2 cups milk of choice (I used almond milk)
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats (I used gluten-free quick-cook oats)
- 1 - 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 3 - 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- berries for garnish, if desired
Here's how to make it:
- In a saucepot, heat the milk until boiling. Reduce heat and stir in the oats. Simmer for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the bananas, peanut butter, cinnamon and vanilla and walnuts, if using.
- Top with berries, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Quick Cook Oats $2 & Up
Gluten-free Quick Oats $3 & Up
Peanut Butter $2 & Up
Cinnamon $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Walnuts $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.