One-Pan Creamy Broccoli Gnocchi Recipe Is Quick & Tasty by 30Seconds Food
Gnocchi is an Italian dumpling made with potato, flour, egg and salt. They are light, fluffy and the perfect foundation for all sorts of sauces, vegetables and proteins. This easy broccoli gnocchi recipe uses pre-made gnocchi you can find on the pasta aisle or sometimes in the refrigerated section.
Cuisine: Italian / American
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 12 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup crème fraiche (more as needed)
- 1 package (16 ounces) gnocchi
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/3 cup grated mozzarella
- 1 lemon, juiced
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-low heat. Add the broccoli florets and cook, stirring, until broccoli softens, about 5 to 8 minutes. Add the crème fraiche and stir to combine. Mash some of the florets as you stir to incorporate into the crème fraiche.
- Add the gnocchi and thyme. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the Parmesan and mozzarella. Stir in the lemon juice. If you want it creamier, add more crème fraiche. Heat through.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.