Breadless BLT Sandwich Recipe: How to Make a BLT Lettuce Wrap by Donna John
When I saw a picture of a breadless BLT go by on my Facebook feed, my stomach growled. Literally. I went straight into the kitchen and made one (OK, two). What a fun new way to bacon, lettuce and tomato!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes to cook bacon
Total Time: 10 minutes
- bacon, cooked crisp
- large romaine or green leaf lettuce leaves
- tomato slices
- sliced avocado (optional)
- sliced red onion (optional)
- fresh cracked black pepper
Here's how to make it:
- Put the lettuce leaves on a plate.
- Top with mayonnaise (I used squirt mayonnaise).
- Add the sliced tomatoes, bacon, avocado and red onion (if using).
- Finish with fresh cracked black pepper.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.