Best Tuna Salad Sandwich Recipe: A 10-Minute No-Cook Dinner or Lunch by 30Seconds Food
If you don't want to serve this tuna salad recipe as a sandwich filling for lunch or dinner, pile it onto salad greens or serve with crackers. Store the leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 cans (5 ounces each) tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery finely
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 sandwich rolls
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pile onto sandwich rolls. Top with lettuce and tomato, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.