Creamy Hot Wing Deviled Eggs Recipe Is Devilishly Delicious by Elda's Kitchen
Spice up your summertime spread with this devilishly delicious recipe. We used hot wing sauce for these deviled eggs! Why didn't we think of this sooner? So good.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes to cook eggs
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Elda's Kitchen Hot Wing Cooking & Grilling Sauce (or your favorite hot wing sauce)
- 10 hardboiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- black pepper
- granulated garlic
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- bleu cheese
- freshly chopped chives
Here's how to make it:
- Hard-boil your eggs and carefully peel them once cooled. Slice your peeled eggs in half lengthwise and remove the yolks, taking care not to break the egg whites.
- In a small bowl, mash all of your yolks together with a fork. Once you have a crumbly, broken up yolk mixture, add mayonnaise and mix in with a spoon until creamy and combined.
- Add your dry mustard and mix again. Add a dash of black pepper, a dash of granulated garlic and a pinch of salt. Mix well.
- Take your bottle of hot wing sauce and shake well. Add 1 tablespoon to your yolk mixture and stir to combine. Add more sauce to taste (we usually add about 2 tablespoons). Add in your diced celery and give the mixture a good stir.
- Using a spatula, transfer your yolk mixture into a piping bag. Using the piping bag, fill each half of egg white with the mixture. Dust the finished eggs lightly with paprika, bleu cheese crumbles and freshly chopped chives.
Photo: Elda's Kitchen
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.