Easy Cheesy Puffy Egg Breakfast Casserole Recipe Hits the Spot by 30Seconds Food
Light, airy, cheesy and fluffy, this is a creative breakfast casserole recipe to serve for breakfast, brunch or breakfast for dinner. Add some heat to the casserole recipe by stirring in some roasted poblanos or jalapenos. Serve this puffy egg casserole with a side of crispy bacon, breakfast sausage, hash browns or fruit.
You can make this casserole the night before. Let it sit at room temperature for about 20 minutes before baking the next morning.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 12 eggs
- 1 tub (16 ounces) cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup (8 tablespoons) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 - 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese or Mexican blend cheese (or your favorite cheese)
Here's how to make it:
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and cottage cheese. Add the melted butter and whisk to combine.
- Stir together the flour and baking soda in a small bowl. Add the mixture to the eggs. Whisk.
- Stir in the shredded cheese. Pour the mixture into a buttered 13x9-inch casserole dish.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes or until set and golden on top.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Casserole Dishes $8 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Breakfast Cookbooks $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.