Crispy 10-Minute Air Fryer Shrimp Recipe: A Healthier Way to Shrimp by Ann Marie Patitucci
A friend shared this air-fryer fried shrimp recipe with me and it’s a great one. The shrimp is crispy and delicious. If you ever thought about getting an air fryer, do it! I can’t say enough about air fryer cooking. If you’re following a keto, paleo or Whole30 diet, this seafood recipe (and so many more air fryer recipes) will work for you. You won’t believe these shrimp are healthy (OK, healthier)!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 20 minutes (1 batch or 2)
Total Time: 20 to 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/3 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced parsley
- 1 large egg, beaten
Here’s how to make it:
- Preheat air fryer to 380 degrees F.
- In a bowl, add the almond flour, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix ingredients together.
- In a small bowl, add the beaten egg. Dip each shrimp in the egg then the flour mixture. Place dipped shrimp on a plate.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray and add the shrimp in. Be sure they are not touching (you may need to cook them in two batches).
- Spray the top of the shrimp with cooking spray and cook at 380 degrees F for 9 to 10 minutes, flipping the shrimp halfway through. Once flipped, spray the shrimp with another round of cooking spray. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.