4-Ingredient Non-Dairy Pistachio Almond Coconut Ice Cream Recipe by Melissa Vickers
Today’s experiment with easy, non-dairy ice cream recipes turned pistachio pudding mix and almond milk into a frozen treat! Similar to the coffee creamer recipes I’ve submitted previously, this one uses an almond/coconut unsweetened creamer as the liquid.
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 4 to 8 hours to freeze
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 4 to 8 hours
- 1 carton (25.4 ounces) Nutpods French Vanilla Almond + Coconut Creamer
- almond milk
- 1 small box (3.4 ounces) pistachio pudding mix (instant or cook-and-serve)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Here's how to make it:
- Pour the whole carton of creamer into a 4-cup measurer. Pour in enough almond milk so that you have 4 cups. Pour the mixture into a blender.
- Add the pudding mix and vanilla. Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf pan. Freeze until firm, stirring every 30 minutes.
Note: The Nutpods creamer has zero sugar, so this ice cream mixture is not as sweet as those made with flavored (and sugar-laden) coffee creamers. Freezing makes it taste less sweet than the unfrozen liquid, so add some sugar to the mix if you like. It is good without adding any, but just not as sweet as some mixes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Nutpods Creamer $4 & Up
Almond Milk $3 & Up
Pistachio Pudding Mix $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
4-Cup Measuring Glass $7 & Up
Loaf Pans $6 & Up
Blenders $25 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.