4-Ingredient Dairy-free Butterscotch Ice Cream Recipe Is Made With Coffee Creamer by Melissa Vickers
Today I tried one more variation with butterscotch pudding. I didn’t use any water and replaced all the non-creamer liquid with almond milk. The result is super creamy tasting – and undeniably butterscotch!
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 5 to 6 hours to freeze
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes plus 5 to 6 hours to freeze
- 1 cup French vanilla coffee creamer
- 3 cups almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 small box (3.4 ounces) butterscotch pudding mix (I used the cook-and-serve variety for this one, but the instant version seems to work as well with this recipe)
Here’s how to make it:
- Mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth and frothy. Pour into a loaf pan, cover with foil and place in the freezer.
- Stir the mixture every hour or so until thick.
- Toss some chocolate and butterscotch chips on the top, if you like!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
French Vanilla Coffee Creamer $3 & Up
Butterscotch Pudding Mixes $2 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Blenders $20 & Up
Loaf Pans $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.