Sheet Pan Chicken Recipe With Vegetables Is a Budget-friendly Dinner by Melissa Vickers
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 to 45 minutes
- 1 small sweet potato
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast or thighs, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 3/4 cups assorted sweet bell peppers (8 to 10 miniature bell peppers works nicely), coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups green beans, cut in half
- 1 cup mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 3 1/2 cups broccoli florets, coarsely cut
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
Here’s how to make it:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pierce sweet potato a few times with a fork and microwave 5 minutes, turning over halfway. Let it cool slightly, and then peel and cut into small chunks.
- In a large bowl, combine all vegetables and chicken. In a separate bowl combine oil and spices. Add spice mixture to bowl and mix to coat everything. Spread mixture in even layer onto baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes, flip and bake for another 10 to 20 minutes, or until chicken is done and vegetables are tender enough to your liking. Serve over rice or quinoa.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.