5-Minute Broiled Parmesan Tomatoes Recipe Is a Quick Healthy Side Dish by Donna John
With fresh, vine-ripened tomatoes sitting on my counter, I was on the hunt for a new way to use them. This easy broiled Parmesan tomato recipe was not only quick and easy, but is now a new favorite way to eat tomatoes!
Adjust the amount of seasonings to your tastes. I used quite a bit of garlic and Italian seasoning so the flavors really shined. If you're making them for a family, think one medium tomato per person. I cooked one and ate the whole thing myself with dilled salmon and fresh broccolini. Delish!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- fresh ripe tomatoes, sliced
- olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- fresh chopped garlic
- freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- sliced mozzarella cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Put the tomatoes onto a baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with some chopped garlic, Italian seasoning and drizzle with olive oil.
- Top each tomato with some grated Parmesan cheese.
- Cover the top with a slice of mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with a little more Italian seasoning and olive oil.
- Broil for about 2 to 5 minutes (depending on distance away from heating element) or until cheese has melted and is beginning to brown. Serve immediately.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.