Cheddar Bay Zucchini Biscuit Muffins Recipe: Two Favorites in One! by Melissa Vickers
I love Cheddar Bay biscuits, originally made famous by Red Lobster Restaurant, especially that melted butter seasoning on the top. I get the boxed mix version for a quick biscuit addition to any meal.
I found a zucchini muffin recipe that starts with Bisquick and decided that since the Cheddar Bay mix seems to be basically Bisquick with that little seasoning packet, why not combine the two? So here’s another good way to use that fresh zucchini.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: Makes 12 muffins
- 1 package Cheddar Bay Biscuit baking mix, including package of seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup melted butter (divided)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk (I used almond milk)
- 1 cup grated zucchini (about 1 medium zucchini)
Here’s how to make it:
- In a bowl, combine the baking mix, cheese, zucchini, 1/2 cup melted butter, milk and egg. Divide batter equally among 12 greased muffin cups.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Melt remaining 1/4 cup butter and mix with cheddar bay seasoning packet. Brush on hot muffins.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.