One-Pan Baked Broccoli & Cauliflower Recipe With Bacon & Parmesan by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 pound cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 pound broccoli, cut into florets
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Fry the bacon in an ovenproof skillet until crisp. Remove to a paper towel.
- Add the cauliflower, broccoli, garlic powder and onion powder to the bacon drippings. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 20 to 30 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Top with the bacon and Parmesan cheese.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.