5-Ingredient Ranch Mushrooms & Chicken Recipe in Foil Packets Is a Fun Summer Meal by Melissa Vickers
Seal up some chicken breast with something to add moisture while it cooks, and you end up with a tender and tasty dinner. This quick chicken recipe is sure to please. It's a great recipe for camping or cookouts.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breasts (can be cut lengthwise if pieces are really large)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom pieces, drained
- 4 tablespoons sherry or white wine (optional)
- 4 12-inch square pieces of aluminum foil
Here’s how to make it:
- In medium skillet, brown chicken in butter. Place breast on foil sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide dressing mix among four foil packets and sprinkle over chicken. Place a spoonful of mushrooms on each breast. Spoon on wine, if using. Seal packets using tight double folds.
- Place on cookie sheet. Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until tender. (Be careful of steam when opening packets!)
Note: You could cook this on an outdoor grill or over a campfire!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.