Moist Blueberry Pineapple Muffins Recipe: Meet Your New Favorite Muffin Recipe by Melissa Vickers
I was in the mood for some muffins today, and I knew I had some leftover crushed pineapple from the last time I made Morning Glory muffins. I didn’t have the gumption to do the carrot and apple shredding, so I just used that recipe as a starting point for this tasty muffin recipe.
The combination of blueberry and pineapple is actually a nod to my mom, who once volunteered to make a pie for her church’s annual blueberry festival. She decided that blueberries alone were just too bland and needed something, and added the pineapple in for just a little zing.
The resulting pie was very good, and was the subject of more than one church board meeting to discuss how she’d somehow defied the laws of good pie making! But hey, we got a good flavor combo to try, a tasty pie recipe and a good story to laugh about!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: Makes 12 muffins
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
Here’s how to make it:
- Whisk together oil, eggs and vanilla in large bowl. Add pineapple, blueberries, coconut and cranberries. Mix till thoroughly combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Add to the wet ingredients and stir until combined. Fill 12 muffin cups lined with baking liners or sprayed with nonstick spray about 3/4 full with the batter.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 25 minutes until tops are golden and spring back when lightly pressed and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow muffins to cool 10 minutes before removing from pan.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Crushed Pineapple $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Sweetened Coconut Flakes $3 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
Dried Cranberries $3 & Up
Almond Flour $5 & Up
All Purpose Flour $3 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.