Crispy & Juicy Chicken Schnitzel Recipe Is Ready in 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk or water
- 3 cups panko breadcrumbs or dry breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 4 - 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Here's how to make it:
- Put the flour into a bowl. Beat the eggs and milk or water together in another bowl. In a third bowl, add the breadcrumbs and paprika. Season the flour and breadcrumbs with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pound the chicken between two pieces of plastic wrap until very thin. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
- Dip the chicken into the flour, then into the egg, then into the breadcrumbs. Fry in the hot oil until golden brown on both sides and cooked through, about 2 minutes per side. (You may have to fry the chicken in batches.) Serve hot with lemon wedges, if desired.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Panko $2 & Up
Dry Breadcrumbs $2 & Up
Paprika $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.