Healthy Salsa Recipe: How to Make Black Bean, Mango & Corn Salsa! by Mindy Hudon, M.S., CCC-SLP
I just received this mango salsa recipe from a friend. It's delicious and healthy!
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 mango, diced (I used two)
- 1/2 bag frozen white corn
- cilantro, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- fresh lime juice, to taste
- diced white onion (optional)
- diced tomato (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Squeeze the juices from the core of the mango for added flavor.
- Chill and serve as a side dish or with tortilla chips for a dip.