Easy Black Bean Salsa Recipe: This Healthy Black Bean Salsa Is Loaded With Fresh Vegetables (and Even More Flavor) by Heather Holter
Need an easy and healthy appetizer recipe that will wow your friends and family? This meat-, dairy- and egg-free black bean salsa recipe is sure to please even the most dietary-restricted guests. This delicious black bean salsa is a true crowd-pleaser that you can make in minutes (and it will be devoured even more quickly)!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes plus 2 hours to refrigerate before serving
Servings: 8 to 10
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) green chiles, drained
- 1 diced avocado
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 red or yellow pepper, chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
Here's how to make it:
- Mix all ingredients in a glass bowl.
- Chill for at least 2 hours (overnight is best). Serve with tortilla chips.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.