Easy Salmon Florentine Recipe With Alfredo Sauce Is Sensational by Melissa Vickers
I found a couple of similar recipes online, one that had fresh mushrooms and a make-it-yourself sauce, and the other that uses jar sauce but no mushrooms. This easy dinner recipe is what I came up with!
Opening up your favorite jar of Alfredo sauce makes this easy, and adding the mushrooms, well, we like mushrooms almost as much as we do salmon!
Cuisine: Italian / American
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 8-ounce wild-caught salmon fillets (skinless if you can get them)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 bag (5 ounces) fresh spinach
- 3 tablespoons sundried tomatoes, sliced
- 1 jar (15 ounces) alfredo sauce
- 8 ounces spaghetti noodles, cooked (I used whole-wheat spaghetti)
- salt and pepper, to taste (I don’t bother)
Here’s how to make it:
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
- Dry the salmon with paper towels. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat until hot. Add salmon, skin-side down, and cook for about 4 minutes. (Be careful of splattering oil!)
- Turn salmon over and remove skin. Cook for an additional 4 minutes. Remove salmon from pan.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add spinach and cook until wilted. Add the tomatoes and Alfredo sauce. Heat through.
- Serve on individual plates with spaghetti, the sauce and topped with the salmon. Drizzle a little sauce on top.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.