3-Ingredient Baked Caesar Chicken Recipe Is a Fan Favorite by Donna John
I've been on a chicken recipe roll. Chicken is budget friendly, and it takes only a few ingredients to make it shine. This easy baked chicken recipe has just three ingredients and the flavors of a Caesar salad. It's a definite dinner homerun!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes (approximately)
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 4 to 6 bone-in chicken thighs (or your favorite pieces)
- 1 bottle (8 to 9 ounces) creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Put the chicken into a baking dish. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. Pour the dressing over the chicken, coating both sides.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (165 degrees F internal temperature). (The cooking time will depend on how big your chicken pieces are.)
- Top each piece of chicken with some of the grated Parmesan. Turn the oven to broil and cook about 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and beginning to brown.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
Note: If using boneless chicken breasts or thighs, check for doneness at about 20 to 25 minutes, depending on thickness.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.