Moist & Easy Brown Sugar White Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Some say white chocolate isn't really chocolate. We say, with a delicious cookie recipe like this, who cares what you call it! Flavored with brown sugar, this moist white chocolate chip cookie recipe is a wonderful change from regular chocolate chip cookies.
You could substitute dark brown sugar for the light if you enjoy more of a molasses flavor (and the cookies will be darker). You also could throw in some chopped pecans or walnuts to add some crunch and make this an even more decadent dessert.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: Makes about 2 dozen
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- dash of salt
- 2 sticks butter (1 cup), at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups white chocolate chips (divided)
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- In another bowl, cream together the butter and sugars with an electric mixer until creamy. Add the vanilla and eggs and continue to beat until combined.
- Add the flour mixture and beat on low until combined.
- Fold in all but about 1/4 cup of the white chocolate chips.
- Drop balls of the dough (about 2 tablespoons) onto parchment paper-covered cookie sheets. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 8 minutes.
- Top with the reserved chocolate chips and continue to bake another 2 to 3 minutes. Remove and cool
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
White Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Parchment Paper $3 & Up
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.