3-Ingredient Chocolate Mousse Recipe Is a Decadent Chocolate Dessert Fast by Elisa Schmitz, 30Seconds
Chocolate mousse is one of those decadent dessert recipes that my family absolutely adores. That's why I'm so excited about this easy three-ingredient chocolate mousse recipe. It tastes absolutely amazing, but is almost effortless to make. Seriously!
The secret to its simplicity is the pudding mix. With just five minutes of prep, plus an hour to chill, you'll have a bowl of chocolate heaven that people will think took you hours to make. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that!
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 1 hour to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes plus 1 hour to chill
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free milk (or your favorite milk)
- 1 large box (about 5.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 container (16 ounces) whipped topping, thawed
- optional toppings: raspberries, chocolate shavings, whipped cream and/or mint leaves for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- In a large bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix. Stir until well blended.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Garnish with raspberries, chocolate shavings, whipped cream and/or mint leaves, if desired.
Note: You can make this recipe even more fun by stirring in a 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips, butterscotch chips or peanut butter chips. So delicious!
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Instant Chocolate Pudding $2 & Up
Mini Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Peanut Butter Chips $3 & Up
Butterscotch Chips $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.