2-Ingredient Chocolate Mousse Recipe: This Easy Chocolate Mousse Recipe Is Genius by Donna John
If you're a fan of chocolate mousse, pay attention. According to this video from Food52, Hervé This, a chemist, discovered the simplest way to make chocolate mousse at home. This two-ingredient chocolate mousse recipe is creamy, vegan and easy to make.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 8 ounces dark chocolate (70% chocolate recommended), chopped into pieces
- 6 ounces water
Here's how to make it:
- Put the chocolate into a sauce pot over low heat.
- Add the water. Whisk until it has melted together.
- Pour the melted chocolate into a mixing bowl. Put ice into another mixing bowl to create an ice bath. Set the bowl with the chocolate into the bowl with the ice.
- Start whisking to cool the chocolate and create air bubbles that will help form the mousse. Whisk until it has the consistency of pudding.
- Spoon the mixture into serving bowls. Top with whipped cream, if desired.
This video is longer than 30 seconds, but we think it's worth it.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.