3-Ingredient Roasted Carrots Recipe With Honey-Lemon Dressing by 30Seconds Food
Carrots are always a fan favorite. This easy roasted carrot recipe has a two-ingredient lemon dressing that adds brightness, freshness and that lemony flavor so many enjoy – plus a touch of sweetness.
The carrots are roasted in the oven until tender and golden. After being whisked together, the lemon and honey dressing is drizzled over the hot carrots. The result is a refreshing carrot side dish everyone will enjoy.
The panko breadcrumbs are optional, but do add a little bit of crunch to the carrots. Sprinkle in as much cayenne as you like to add some spiciness, or omit it completely. Serve this quick and easy carrot dish with chicken, lamb, pork, beef or seafood. They would even be delicious thrown into a salad.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 to 35 minutes
Total Time: 35 to 40 minutes
- 2 pounds carrots, split in half lengthwise or cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ground cayenne pepper, to taste (optional)
- 1 tablespoon panko breadcrumbs (optional)
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons honey
Here's how to make it:
- Put the carrots onto a baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper and the cayenne, to taste. Toss to coat. Spread into a single layer. Sprinkle with the panko, if using.
- Bake in a preheated 450-degree F oven for about 30 to 35 minutes or until tender and golden.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, lemon zest and honey in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle the dressing over the carrots.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.