Copycat Grape Salad Recipe: Serve This Creamy Fruit Salad Recipe On Thanksgiving by Donna John
Chicken Salad Chick made its way down south a few years ago. One of their menu items that's gotten a lot of attention – besides their chicken salad – is their creamy grape salad. Juicy grapes are mixed into a sweet cream cheese dressing that has a hint of vanilla and then topped with crunchy pecans and brown sugar. Amazing.
Start the gluten-free grape salad recipe by beating cream cheese with an electric mixer until it's smooth and creamy. Add in the sour cream, sugar and vanilla. Beat for a few more minutes, then gently fold in the grapes. Refrigerate until you're ready to take it out for dinner, dessert or a snack. It's a very versatile low-sodium dish!
This is a copycat recipe for Chicken Salad Chick's grape salad that's perfect for family gatherings. This easy fruit salad recipe travels well so take it to your next cookout, potluck or serve it on Thanksgiving or Easter. It would be delicious with a baked ham or turkey.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 pounds seedless grapes (red and green), washed, dried and stems removed
- 3 boxes (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (optional)
- The brown sugar and pecans is optional, but does add more sweetness and some crunch.
- Store the grape salad in an airtight container in the fridge.
Here's how to make it:
- Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the sour cream, granulated sugar and vanilla. Beat for about 2 minutes.
- Gently fold the grapes into the cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle with the pecans and brown sugar, if using.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 18.8g
Saturated Fat: 11.4g
Total Carbohydrate: 30.4g
Dietary Fiber: 0.9g
Total Sugars: 27.5g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.