Healthy Chicken Salad Recipe With Fruit & Creamy Parmesan Dressing Lightens Up Dinnertime by 30Seconds Food
While soups, chowders, stews and chili are delicious, who says you can't eat light during the cooler fall months? This easy salad recipe with chicken, fruit, cheese and a creamy Parmesan dressing will lighten up dinnertime and is a great way to use leftover chicken.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- sliced cooked chicken breast (try this 2-ingredient chicken breast recipe)
- spring salad mix
- grapes or blueberries
- shredded mozzarella cheese or grated Parmesan cheese
- Creamy Parmesan Salad Dressing
Here's how to make it:
- To assemble the salad, put a mound of spring salad mix on a plate.
- Top with grapes or blueberries and some shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Add sliced chicken breast.
- Drizzle with the salad dressing. (You could also put the salad greens and blueberries or grapes into a bowl and toss with the salad dressing before plating.)
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Salad Bowls $7 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.