Moist Blueberry Banana Bread Recipe: This Easy Banana Bread Recipe Is Weekend Baking Therapy by 30Seconds Food
Banana bread can invite so many different players to the party. This easy banana bread recipe invited plump blueberries, which add even more flavor and texture to the moist bread.
Serve this easy banana blueberry bread for breakfast, brunch or dessert. You could add a sprinkle of cinnamon into the batter for even more flavor. Mmm!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 loaf
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 overripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
Here's how to make it:
- Cream the butter and sugar together with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla. Beat until combined. Add the mashed bananas and stir until combined.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Whisk to combine, then add to the wet ingredients. Do not overmix.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Pour the batter into a 9x5-inch loaf pan that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 1 hour, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Loaf Pans $8 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
All-Purpose Flour $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.