3-Ingredient Sweet Chocolate Bread Recipe From Grandma's Recipe Box by 30Seconds Food
Some grandmas love baking from scratch – and some enjoy easy recipes you can have in the oven in minutes. This sweet chocolate bread recipe has just three simple ingredients and is in the oven in five minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 to 45 minutes
Total Time: 45 to 50 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 loaf
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the cake mix, yogurt and egg until well combined.
- Fold in some chocolate chips, if using.
- Spread the batter into a greased 9x5-inch loaf pan. Sprinkle with some chocolate chips, if desired.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove the bread from the oven and cool in the pan about 5 minutes before removing.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.