3-Ingredient Sweet Chocolate Bread Recipe From Grandma's Recipe Box by 30Seconds Food
Some grandmas love baking from scratch – and some enjoy easy recipes you can have in the oven in minutes. This sweet chocolate bread recipe has just three simple ingredients and is in the oven in five minutes.
Serve this chocolatey bread warm with a scoop of ice cream or at room temperature with whipped cream. It makes a great dessert or snack.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 to 45 minutes
Total Time: 45 to 50 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 loaf
- 1 box (16 ounces) chocolate cake mix
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- chocolate chips (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the cake mix, yogurt and egg until well combined.
- Fold in some chocolate chips, if using.
- Spread the batter into a greased 9x5-inch loaf pan. Sprinkle with some chocolate chips, if desired.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove the bread from the oven and cool in the pan about 5 minutes before removing.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Chocolate Cake Mixes $1 & Up
Chocolate Chips $2 & Up
Loaf Pans $7 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.