Moist Almond Flour Cake Recipe: This Easy Gluten-free Almond Loaf Cake Recipe Is Keto Friendly by 30Seconds Food
This loaf cake recipe is moist, easy to make, full of almond flavor and gluten free. If you're on the keto diet or just love almonds (or cake!), you won't be able to stop eating it. Serve as a dessert, for breakfast or as a snack.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 to 40 minutes
Total Time: 40 to 45 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 loaf
- 5 eggs
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- dash of salt
- 1 3/4 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- slivered almonds, for top (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl. Add the coconut oil, vinegar, salt, almond flour and baking soda. Mix well. Pour into a greased 8-inch loaf pan.
- Sprinkle with slivered almonds, if using.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 35 to 40 minutes or until golden and a toothpick comes out clean. Cool slightly before removing from the pan.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
8-inch Loaf Pans $8 & Up
Almond Flour $6 & Up
Coconut Oil $5 & Up
Apple Cider Vinegar $2 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.