Quick 20-Minute Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe Is a Dynamite Asian Dinner by Donna John
Chicken stir fries are a family favorite. This easy chicken and broccoli stir fry recipe is on the table in 20 minutes. The chicken does a quick soak in a soy sauce-based marinade then is quickly cooked with broccoli. Yum!
Here is your shopping list for this quick and easy chicken and broccoli stir fry: soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, brown sugar, sesame oil, fresh ginger, fresh garlic, cornstarch, broccoli, boneless chicken breasts, vegetable oil and chicken broth. Most of these ingredients I already had in my kitchen, fridge or freezer!
Chicken stir fries beg to be served with rice, sticky rice or fried rice. Because this chicken recipe is so quick, you have time to make some crispy egg rolls or crab rangoon to serve as an appetizer.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 pound boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- You could use boneless chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts.
Here's how to make it:
- To make the marinade, combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Put the chicken into a bowl. Add about 1/4 cup of the marinade and stir to coat.
- Heat about 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the broccoli florets and cook, stirring, until crisp-tender, about 3 to 4 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Heat the remaining oil in the skillet. Remove the chicken from the marinade and put into the hot pan. Cook the chicken until browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth, remaining marinade and broccoli. Cook for about 1 to 2 minutes.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.