This Moist Apple Cranberry Oatmeal Bread Recipe Is So Delicious, You Won't Believe It's Gluten-Free by Elisa A. Schmitz 30Seconds
This easy apple oatmeal cranberry bread recipe is so moist and delicious, you won't believe it's gluten-free. Baking is therapy for me. To that end, I'm always looking for easy recipes that allow me to bake a treat or dessert that has at least some nutritional value.
This apple cranberry bread recipe is a cross between our holiday cranberry bread recipe and our apple baked oatmeal recipe. Both of those bread recipes are amazing in their own ways. But I hope you enjoy this hybrid breakfast or snack bread recipe as much as we do!
Tip: I froze a few bags of cranberries during the holiday season, so I would have them after they disappeared from stores. So good (and good for you)!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 to 55 minutes
Total Time: 60 to 65 minutes
Servings: Makes 2 9-inch loaves
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups gluten-free flour (I used Trader Joe's almond flour)
- 2 cups gluten-free oats (I used Bob's Red Mill quick cook oats)
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 2 apples, peeled and diced (I used honey crisp)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts, optional
Here’s how you make it:
- Cream together the butter, cream cheese and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time. Stir in vanilla.
- In another bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Add the wet to the dry and stir until just incorporated. Do not over-mix!
- Fold in cranberries, apples and walnuts, if using.
- Pour into two greased loaf pans. Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven about 50 to 55 minutes, or until it passes the toothpick test (it comes out clean). Allow to cool in the pans about 15 minutes before removing. If you try to remove the bread too soon, it will crumble (which is still delicious)!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Loaf Pans $8 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Cinnamon $3 & Up
Gluten-free Flour $3 & Up
Gluten-free Oats $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Bob's Red Mill Quick Cook Oats $3 & Up
Walnuts $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.