Easy Air Fryer Pizza Recipe: This 5-Minute Mini Air-fryer Pizza Recipe Is Fun & Tasty by Donna John
You can make lots of recipes in an air fryer, like fried green tomatoes, macaroni and cheese, roasted bananas, carrots, fried mushrooms, donuts, broccoli, eggplant and onion rings. But you can also make mini pizzas! This easy air fryer pizza recipe cooks in 5 minutes and starts with canned biscuit dough. So easy and fun!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- regular refrigerated biscuits or jumbo refrigerator biscuits
- jar or canned pizza sauce or homemade pizza sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- toppings: pepperoni, cooked Italian sauce, crisp bacon, vegetables, black olives, etc.
Here's how to make it:
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees F. Flatten each biscuit on a lightly floured surface with a rolling pin or your fingers to desired thickness.
- Top with a little pizza sauce, shredded cheese and desired toppings.
- Spray the basket or tray of the air fryer with nonstick cooing spray. Cook for about 5 minutes or until crust is golden.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Air Fryers $50 & Up
Rolling Pins $7 & Up
Cooking Spray $3 & Up
Pizza Sauce $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.