Air Fryer Mushrooms Recipe: Crispy Fried Mushroom Recipe Will Be a Fan Favorite Appetizer by 30Seconds Food
Are you learning that new air fryer you got for Christmas or are you an air fryer pro? Regardless, you'll need new air fryer recipes. This easy, crispy fried mushroom recipe is so simple to make in that air fryer. They're the perfect appetizer to serve during sports games, tailgating parties or at family get-togethers. Serve with fry sauce, homemade ranch, three-ingredient Cajun dipping sauce or spicy mayo.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6 to 8 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 package (8 ounces) fresh mushrooms, wiped clean and sliced in half if large
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon water
- olive oil spray (or your favorite nonstick cooking spray)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the flour, breadcrumbs, cheese, onion powder and garlic powder in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk together the eggs and water in another bowl.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees F.
- Spear a mushroom on a skewer or fork and dip into the egg then into the breadcrumb mixture. Repeat until all mushrooms are breaded.
- Put the mushrooms in a single layer in the air fryer. Spray with the olive oil cooking spray.
- Cook for about 6 to 8 minutes. Shake the basket or tray a couple times during the cooking process.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Air Fryers $60 & Up
Olive Oil Cooking Spray $3 & Up
Dry Breadcrumbs $2 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.