Creamy Air Fryer Macaroni & Cheese Recipe: No, You Didn't Read Wrong! by 30Seconds Food
Macaroni and cheese in the air fryer? Yep! This easy macaroni and cheese recipe is yet another way to use that air fryer. Do not cook the pasta beforehand – it goes in uncooked. For the creamiest mac and cheese, shred the cheese yourself instead of buying it pre-shredded.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups elbow macaroni or other short pasta (uncooked)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
Here's how to make it:
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a square baking pan (8 inches). Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the pan into the air fryer and cook for about 20 to 25 minutes, stirring every 6 to 7 minutes. Let it sit a few minutes before serving so the sauce can thicken.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.