Best Chocolate Granola Recipe: This Chocolate Hazelnut Granola Recipe Will Make You Rethink Breakfast by 30Seconds Food
Incredible. That's what this homemade granola recipe is. You won't be able to stop eating this easy chocolate granola recipe. Eat it for breakfast with milk or nut milk or sprinkle it on yogurt, oatmeal or fruit.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: Makes about 6 cups
- 4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup hazelnuts (or your favorite nuts)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the oats, hazelnuts, cocoa powder and salt in a bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon. Stir into the oat mixture until combined well. Pour onto a baking sheet that 's been lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Add the coconut and cook about 5 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool. Stir in the chocolate chips. Store in an airtight container.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Old-fashioned Oats $2 & Up
Hazelnuts $8 & Up
Unsweetened Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
Coconut Oil $5 & Up
Sea Salt $2 & Up
Maple Syrup $4 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Cinnamon $3 & Up
Shredded Coconut $2 & Up
Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.