Maple, Vanilla & Cinnamon Cranberry Granola Recipe With Goji Berries: The Best Granola Recipe of the Year by 30Seconds Food
With tart dried cranberries, healthy goji berries, seeds and oats baked in cinnamon, vanilla, maple syrup and sunflower seed butter, this is an outstanding homemade granola recipe. Maybe the best of the year. Yep, we're calling it. If you're a coconut lover, add some flaked coconut to the mix.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: Makes about 4 cups
- 2 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup goji berries
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup sunflower seed butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the oats, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, goji berries, chia seeds and dried cranberries in a bowl. Toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, combine the cinnamon, maple syrup, sunflower seed butter and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add the maple syrup mixture to the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Spread the granola out on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 250-degree F oven for about 30 minutes, stirring often. Remove and allow to cool before storing in an airtight container.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.