Mushroom & Hearts of Palm Stroganoff Recipe: A Tasty 20-Minute Vegetarian Stroganoff Recipe by 30Seconds Food
If you enjoy vegetable stroganoff recipes, here's an interesting one for you. This easy mushroom and hearts of palm stroganoff recipe is creamy and gets a depth of flavor from tomato and mustard. Serve with rice and french fries. Why? Why not?
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 can (14 ounces) hearts of palm, drained and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree or tomato paste
- 1 cup heavy cream
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Add the onion and cook until soft, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, tomato and hearts of palm. Cook, stirring, until mushrooms are soft, about 4 minutes.
- Add the mustard, tomato puree and heavy cream. Season with salt and pepper. Cook about 2 to 3 more minutes.
Note: If you don't like mushrooms, omit them and use 2 cans of hearts of palm.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.