Quick One-Pan Creamy Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Recipe Is a Dinner Winner by 30Seconds Food
We need the attention of all shrimp lovers, please. This creamy garlic Parmesan shrimp recipe is going to make you happy! The easy shrimp recipe cooks in one pan and is ready in less than 20 minutes. What's not to love about this seafood recipe?
These succulent gluten-free shrimp have a short ingredient list: shrimp, butter, garlic, white wine (or chicken broth) heavy whipping cream and freshy grated Parmesan cheese. The shrimp get a quick trip in a hot pan until just cooked through. Remove the shrimp and add the butter, minced garlic and wine. Next to the party is the heavy cream and Parmesan cheese. Toss the shrimp back into the pan, toss and serve.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp, shelled and deveined with tails on or off
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine (see Recipe Notes)
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream or half and half
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- Recipe Box
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Measuring Cups
- Cast Iron Skillet
- Salt and Pepper
- If you don't like cooking with alcohol, substitute chicken broth.
- This recipe could easily be doubled for larger families or parties.
- Be sure not to overcook the shrimp or they will get rubbery. Not good.
- For a little spice, add some crushed red pepper flakes.
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper. Cook the shrimp in the hot oil until just cooked through, about 1 to 2 minutes per side. Remove to a plate.
- Add the butter to the skillet. When melted, add the garlic and cook about 30 seconds. Add the wine and cook, stirring, until it reduces about half, about 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat and pour in the cream. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a low simmer then add the Parmesan. Stir until melted. Put the shrimp back into the skillet. Stir to coat.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 25g
Saturated Fat: 13.8g
Total Carbohydrate: 3.4g
Dietary Fiber: 0.1g
Total Sugars: 0.2g
Vitamin D: 20mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.