Succulent 20-Minute Mediterranean Shrimp Recipe Will Get Devoured by 30Seconds Food
If the Mediterranean diet is your thing – or if you just love shrimp – you're going to devour this easy shrimp recipe. The quick and easy Mediterranean recipe is also keto friendly and is on the table in about 20 minutes.
All you'll need for these succulent skillet shrimp is peeled and deveined shrimp, garlic, olive oil, lemon, garlic powder, chili powder, onion powder and crushed red pepper flakes. The shrimp are marinated from as little as 15 minutes to overnight before being cooked in a skillet until done. Squeeze some lemon over the shrimp and serve.
Serve this fast seafood dinner recipe with seasonal vegetable, Mediterranean salad or your favorite side dishes.
Prep Time: 15 minutes to overnight to marinate
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes to 24 hours
Servings: 3 to 4
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, for cooking
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a plastic food storage bag. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper and add them to the marinade. Seal and refrigerate about 15 minutes and up to overnight.
- When ready to cook, heat the 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet. Add the minced garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add the shrimp and cook over medium-high heat until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Squeeze some lemon juice over the shrimp and serve.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $12 & Up
Chili Powder $3 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.