Ham & Broccoli Quiche Muffins Recipe: An Easy Protein-Packed Breakfast Recipe by Ann Marie G.H. Patitucci
My friend Sherry posted a photo of this quiche muffins recipe on social media and I just had to get the recipe! What a perfect breakfast for school or workday mornings. You can even grab one as you head out the door (don’t forget your coffee!).
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 to 40 minutes
Total Time: 40 to 50 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups chopped broccoli crowns
- 6 extra-large eggs
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 2/3 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- pinch of nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cups diced ham (to save time you can buy it diced)
Here's how to make it:
- Steam broccoli in the microwave for 90 seconds with a touch of water in the bottom of the bowl.
- Whip eggs. Combine eggs and all other ingredients except ham and broccoli. Mix well.
- Add ham and broccoli. Mix well.
- Pour into greased muffin tins and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes, or until they are slightly brown on the edges.
Tip: You can freeze them in plastic wrap, two to a pack. Take them out the night before and warm in the microwave for approximately 1 minute. They come out as fresh tasting as the day made.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.