2-Minute Omelette in a Mug Recipe Is a Breakfast Game Changer by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- olive oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon grated cheddar cheese (or your favorite cheese)
- topping ideas: avocado, tomato, green onion, cooked bacon or sausage, spinach, grated cheese (or whatever topping you like)
Here's how to make it:
- Lightly coat the inside of a mug with olive oil.
- Crack the eggs into the mug. Add the milk and beat well.
- Add the cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Microwave for 30 seconds. Remove and stir. Put it back into the microwave and cook another 20 to 30 seconds. Remove and see how set the eggs are. If they're not set enough for you, cook another 20 to 30 seconds.
- Put desired toppings on top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.