Crustless Kale Quiche Recipe: A Healthier, Lower-Calorie Quiche Recipe for Dinner, Brunch or Breakfast by Sarah Amona
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour and 5 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups 2% cottage cheese
- 1 1/3 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped kale
Here's how to make it:
- In a nonstick pan, cook the onion until golden. Add the tomato and cook until liquid has cooked out.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, flour and salt. Add the kale and onion-tomato and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a buttered 11x7-inch baking pan. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 1 hour.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.