Foolproof Kale Chips: How to Make Nacho Cheese Flavored Kale Chips! by Gail Gedan Spencer
My first attempt at kale chips was an absolute failure. "Autumn leaves" was not my intention. But I tried again and they came out great. This time, I used dinosaur kale, which is less curly and better tasting.
- dinosaur kale
- olive oil spray
- nacho cheese popcorn seasoning
Here's how to make them:
- Tear the kale into large pieces, about 3 inches. Put them on a cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Spray the kale with the olive oil spray.
- Sprinkle on nacho cheese popcorn seasoning.
- Bake in a preheated 300-degree F oven for about 20 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.