Pan-Charred Brussels Sprouts Recipe: 15-Minute Skillet Brussels Sprouts Recipe Frees Up the Oven by 30Seconds Food
There's just something about roasted brussels sprouts. But you don't need an oven to get that flavorful char! This easy skillet brussels sprouts recipe turns those sprouts into nuggets of flavor – and in just 15 minutes. Without the brussels sprouts in the oven, why don't you bake a cake in there instead? You are welcome.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Add the brussels sprouts, cut side down, in the pan.
- Cook the brussels sprouts without stirring for about 4 to 5 minutes. When golden brown, flip them over and add the broth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until tender, about 5 more minutes. Add the butter and lemon juice. Toss to combine.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Vegetable Broth $2 & Up
Skillets $10 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.