Cheesy Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe With Crispy Smoked Sausage: A Simple 5-Ingredient Casserole Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Stuck in a dinner rut? Tacos and spaghetti are delicious, but sometimes we need to shake things up. This easy brussels sprouts recipe with crispy smoked sausage is fast, flavorful, different and downright tasty.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 1/2 pounds brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and cut in half
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika (divided)
- 1 pound smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 cup shredded gouda, Gruyere, mozzarella or fontina cheese (or your favorite cheese)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the brussels sprouts into a bowl. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of the paprika. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into a casserole dish. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for 15 minutes.
- Put the sausage into a bowl. Drizzle with the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle with the remaining paprika. Toss to coat. Place the sausage on top of the brussels sprouts. Continue to cook another 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cook until cheese melts, about 2 more minutes. Stir and serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.