Lemon Parmesan Brussels Sprouts Recipe: Rethink the Sprouts by Donna John
Did you grow up hatin' on the brussels sprout? Once you taste this lemony garlic brussels sprouts recipe, you'll want all those years back.
Why not add brussels sprouts into your weekly menu rotation? With all the health benefits of brussels sprouts, you can't go wrong.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how you make it:
- Toss the brussels sprouts, garlic, olive oil and lemon juice together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour onto a baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees F for about 30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Remove from oven and top with the grated Parmesan cheese and an additional squirt of lemon, if desired.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.