Cantonese Fried Rice Recipe: A Quick & Easy Asian Fried Rice Recipe Full of Flavor by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon Chinese cooking wine (Shaoxing wine)
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon melted butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup chopped cooked ham
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups cold basmati rice or jasmine rice
- 1/2 - 1 cup frozen peas or canned peas, drained
- 2 eggs
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the ham and green onion and cook, stirring about 1 to 2 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Add the rice and cook, stirring, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the peas.
- Pour in the sauce and cook, stirring, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, if needed.
- Make a whole in the rice and crack in the eggs. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until set, then stir to distribute through the rice.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Oyster Sauce $2 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $2 & Up
Chinese Cooking Wine $5 & Up
Jasmine Rice $2 & Up
Basmati Rice $2 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.