3-Ingredient Taco Dip Recipe: The Easiest, Cheesiest Dip Recipe Ever by Ann Marie Patitucci
When I was young and just beginning to learn to cook a couple of things, I was able to make about two things for family get-togethers and holidays. That's it. What I could bring were brownies from a box mix and this taco dip recipe. Not too bad, I guess, because they're both delicious and fan favorites!
This easy appetizer recipe is quick and easy to make, and always a crowd pleaser. This is a great snack to serve at your weekend get-together, or anytime. For this three-ingredient hot taco dip recipe you will need a box of cream cheese, a bottle of mild taco sauce and shredded taco cheese. The ingredients are layered in a skillet, then baked until hot, smooth and creamy.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) mild taco sauce
- 2 cups shredded taco cheese
- Use whatever melting cheese you like. Cheddar, Monterey Jack and even mozzarella work well for this recipe.
Here's how to make it:
- Spread cream cheese on bottom of 9-inch pie dish or 9-inch cast iron skillet.
- Pour taco sauce over the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes (or if you’re really pressed for time, microwave on high for 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling). Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro, if desired. Serve with tortilla chips or corn chips. I prefer Tostitos Scoops or Fritos Scoops.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.