30-Minute Pesto Pasta Soup Recipe With Cannellini Beans & Spinach by 30Seconds Food
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 rib celery, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup short pasta
- 1 cup cooked cannellini beans or canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 2 - 3 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 - 2 cups chopped cooked chicken (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a soup pot. Add the carrot, celery and onion. Cook until softened, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Pour in the chicken broth and pasta and bring to a boil. Simmer until pasta is almost tender, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add the beans, pesto, spinach and chicken, if using. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer about 5 more minutes. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese when serving, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.