20-Minute Tikka Masala Chicken Patties Recipe Is How to Use Ground Chicken by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 - 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (divided)
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 egg
- vegetable oil, for frying
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the chicken, 1/4 cup of the breadcrumbs, onion, green onion, cilantro, ginger, garam masala, cayenne, turmeric, coriander and cumin. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Mix well. (Add a little more breadcrumbs if too sticky.) Shape the mixture into patties.
- Put the egg into a bowl and beat well. Put the remaining breadcrumbs in another bowl.
- Heat a little oil in a skillet. Dip the patties into the egg and then into the breadcrumbs. Fry in the oil until crisp on both sides and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.